Monday, August 22, 2011

Pelican Lake, UT

So, my brother has been able to get out a few times this year to Pelican.   Usually, the lake is pretty hot in June, but fishing is still pretty good even late in the summer.   This can be a fun lake to fish,  I have had times out on this lake where you literally can catch a fish on every cast.    We mostly use poppers, but my brother and his buddies have been trying to get to the bigger bass and have tried some different techniques.  I'm a little jelous that he gets to go out so often, but thanks for sharing the pics.


3 comments:

Us Egberts said...

well bet the fishing is good in the fall...plan a trip....:) keep blogin!

Arizona Wanderings said...

Connor,

Great looking site with some really nice fish. Very jealous of your trip back there in May. Looks like you really got into some nice fish. Keep up the great work.

Ben

THE RIVER DAMSEL said...

I am going to have to check out this lake!